MSTRKRFT
Questions for Laz!

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2017, 3:31pm




MSTRKRFT
General
LAZARO CASANOVA (Moderator: lgrweb)
  Questions for Laz!
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7  ...  41
   Author  Topic: Questions for Laz!  (Read 37314 times)
faesthetic
New Member


member is offline






Email PM


Posts: 30
Re: Questions for Laz!
« Reply #60 on: Mar 4th, 2008, 8:22pm »

What's your opinion on people doing ecstasy and other drugs at your shows? Do you have a negative view about stuff like that? You must come in contact with people like that all the time .
Logged

Lazaro
Junior Member


member is offline



DJ's are NOT rockstars


Email PM


Posts: 350
Re: Questions for Laz!
« Reply #61 on: Mar 6th, 2008, 8:20pm »

on Mar 4th, 2008, 8:22pm, faesthetic wrote:
What's your opinion on people doing ecstasy and other drugs at your shows? Do you have a negative view about stuff like that? You must come in contact with people like that all the time .


you know i thought that was something that ended in the 90's but recently i ran into a girl who was on two ecstacy pills....she told me this after the fact that everyone was handing her crown. i tried to give her water after i found this out but at the point it was too late and she was heading towards puking.

i've never done e before but if this is the outcome how can it possibly be any fun?
Logged



QR code. Scan with Barcode scanner
faesthetic
New Member


member is offline






Email PM


Posts: 30
Re: Questions for Laz!
« Reply #62 on: Mar 7th, 2008, 01:12am »

on Mar 6th, 2008, 8:20pm, Lazaro wrote:
you know i thought that was something that ended in the 90's but recently i ran into a girl who was on two ecstacy pills....she told me this after the fact that everyone was handing her crown. i tried to give her water after i found this out but at the point it was too late and she was heading towards puking.

i've never done e before but if this is the outcome how can it possibly be any fun?


I guess it can happen, but it's never happened to me. Personally, I think it's got to be one of the best drugs out there. But anyone can explain it, you would have to experience it yourself to understand I guess. But it has such a low addiction potential, and you can still coherently think while being extremely happy and energetic. I'm sure a ton of people do it unbeknown to you guys. But she might have gotten sick from lack of hydration or exhaustion or something, you just have to keep track of these things. But seriously it makes the music like 10 times better and everyone is great around you. In my opinion, if you are smart and use it in moderation its very safe. 2 in 100,000 people react badly to use of ecstasy (google it.) And you can just lick a pill and wait, and if your tongue swells up, your allergic. But that would be a 2 in 100,000 chance. I wouldn't abuse it, but sometimes is alright.
Logged

Lazaro
Junior Member


member is offline



DJ's are NOT rockstars


Email PM


Posts: 350
Re: Questions for Laz!
« Reply #63 on: Mar 7th, 2008, 02:00am »

on Feb 28th, 2008, 10:05pm, obstacle02 wrote:
man, what's with deadmau5 and all that prog house stuff? you posted The Reward is Cheese a while ago, and it's been one of my favorite tracks since, and today, incidentally the first time buying stuff from beatport (found a whole bunch of cash in my bank account i didnt know was there ), and all i can find from him is prog house. and i'm not really a fan... i mean, i guess they can sometimes have some pretty sweet breakdowns, but i prefer the prog-electro-house or whatever stuff. have you heard that song by bart b more? it's called "so it goes." i'm really diggin' that. er, at least that bass line is so dirty! haha. that was quite a disorganized post.


deadmau5 only does a few heavy tracks. most of his stuff is prog and its the reason why hes one of beatports best sellers. reason being electro is only a small demographic of the mecca that is dance music. prog has a way bigger slice of the pie.

if you liked reward is cheese you will like "i thought inside out" a collaboration he did with chris lake. while youre at it check out some of chris lakes latest stuff.


Logged



QR code. Scan with Barcode scanner
obstacle02
Full Member


member is offline





AIM
Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 895
Re: Questions for Laz!
« Reply #64 on: Mar 7th, 2008, 12:40pm »

on Mar 7th, 2008, 02:00am, Lazaro wrote:
deadmau5 only does a few heavy tracks. most of his stuff is prog and its the reason why hes one of beatports best sellers. reason being electro is only a small demographic of the mecca that is dance music. prog has a way bigger slice of the pie.

if you liked reward is cheese you will like "i thought inside out" a collaboration he did with chris lake. while youre at it check out some of chris lakes latest stuff.



i just downloaded that one! and thanks, i definitely will check out some chris lake stuff.

can't wait to see your set at studio b tonight!!
Logged

on Mar 28th, 2009, 2:01pm, La Reyna wrote:
WALL OF FUCK TO EASY LOVE


Panther Hands Myspace
obstacle02
Full Member


member is offline





AIM
Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 895
Re: Questions for Laz!
« Reply #65 on: Mar 7th, 2008, 12:46pm »

on Mar 7th, 2008, 01:12am, faesthetic wrote:
I guess it can happen, but it's never happened to me. Personally, I think it's got to be one of the best drugs out there. But anyone can explain it, you would have to experience it yourself to understand I guess. But it has such a low addiction potential, and you can still coherently think while being extremely happy and energetic. I'm sure a ton of people do it unbeknown to you guys. But she might have gotten sick from lack of hydration or exhaustion or something, you just have to keep track of these things. But seriously it makes the music like 10 times better and everyone is great around you. In my opinion, if you are smart and use it in moderation its very safe. 2 in 100,000 people react badly to use of ecstasy (google it.) And you can just lick a pill and wait, and if your tongue swells up, your allergic. But that would be a 2 in 100,000 chance. I wouldn't abuse it, but sometimes is alright.


if you really need a pill to make the music good, you obviously aren't listening to someone like lazaro, mstrkrft, or anyone else that's awesome that i cant really be bothered to list right now, or you should just stop listening to a shitty dj.

also, can't that stastic just be rounded down to 1 out of 50,000? haha
Logged

on Mar 28th, 2009, 2:01pm, La Reyna wrote:
WALL OF FUCK TO EASY LOVE


Panther Hands Myspace
Katherine
Guest
Re: Questions for Laz!
« Reply #66 on: Mar 7th, 2008, 6:41pm »

on Mar 7th, 2008, 12:46pm, obstacle02 wrote:
if you really need a pill to make the music good, you obviously aren't listening to someone like lazaro, mstrkrft, or anyone else that's awesome


Hahaha, If the music is awesome to begin with then imagine how could it COULD be.


Logged

TYLER
Elite Member


member is offline



Just another kid on the beat, yeah.


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 2785
Re: Questions for Laz!
« Reply #67 on: Mar 8th, 2008, 9:02pm »

on Mar 7th, 2008, 01:12am, faesthetic wrote:
I guess it can happen, but it's never happened to me. Personally, I think it's got to be one of the best drugs out there. But anyone can explain it, you would have to experience it yourself to understand I guess. But it has such a low addiction potential, and you can still coherently think while being extremely happy and energetic. I'm sure a ton of people do it unbeknown to you guys. But she might have gotten sick from lack of hydration or exhaustion or something, you just have to keep track of these things. But seriously it makes the music like 10 times better and everyone is great around you. In my opinion, if you are smart and use it in moderation its very safe. 2 in 100,000 people react badly to use of ecstasy (google it.) And you can just lick a pill and wait, and if your tongue swells up, your allergic. But that would be a 2 in 100,000 chance. I wouldn't abuse it, but sometimes is alright.


sounds like it is easy to get addicted to? i mean if it makes everything better then everything will suck if your not on it.
Logged

ask beavis i get nothin' but head
obstacle02
Full Member


member is offline





AIM
Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 895
Re: Questions for Laz!
« Reply #68 on: Mar 9th, 2008, 10:39am »

lazaro, i am so pissed. i missed your set at studio b!!! how early did you play?! and me and my friend were trying to get in touch with danielle to see if she could introduce us to you, but she had already hung out with you earlier in the day or something. anyway, next time you are in new york , as long as it's not 21+ i will definitely be there.
Logged

on Mar 28th, 2009, 2:01pm, La Reyna wrote:
WALL OF FUCK TO EASY LOVE


Panther Hands Myspace
faesthetic
New Member


member is offline






Email PM


Posts: 30
Re: Questions for Laz!
« Reply #69 on: Mar 9th, 2008, 2:00pm »

on Mar 7th, 2008, 12:46pm, obstacle02 wrote:
if you really need a pill to make the music good, you obviously aren't listening to someone like lazaro, mstrkrft, or anyone else that's awesome that i cant really be bothered to list right now, or you should just stop listening to a shitty dj.

also, can't that stastic just be rounded down to 1 out of 50,000? haha


Hahaha, that's exactly what I thought about the statistic, but that's what it said on wikipedia so I stuck with it. But the musics always good, but a pill can make it better, and if it can make it better, why not? You don't even just have to take it at concerts, just take it anywhere and it's great. It's just like, the happiest you've ever been. But you don't have to get addicted, unless you're real dumb about it. It isn't even physically addicting anyways, but if you overuse it you could fuck up your brain.
Logged

landingstripes
Junior Member


member is offline






Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 410
Re: Questions for Laz!
« Reply #70 on: Mar 9th, 2008, 10:58pm »

i was just wondering how old you are laz. when i was at the henry fonda i saw security giving you a hard time about the crown being passed around. what was that all about?
Logged

Lazaro
Junior Member


member is offline



DJ's are NOT rockstars


Email PM


Posts: 350
Re: Questions for Laz!
« Reply #71 on: Mar 11th, 2008, 02:42am »

on Mar 9th, 2008, 10:58pm, landingstripes wrote:
i was just wondering how old you are laz. when i was at the henry fonda i saw security giving you a hard time about the crown being passed around. what was that all about?


i'm 21 so it's legal but for some reason security generally have this genetic imprint in them that makes them act like morons after a certain time of the night. i had in my possession a bottle of crown royal casket no. 16 ( a great new crown royal blend) when a security guard tried to take away my bottle + kick me off the stage. I basically just held onto it and told him it didnt belong to him.
Logged



QR code. Scan with Barcode scanner
SxF
New Member


member is offline





AIM
Email PM


Posts: 8
Re: Questions for Laz!
« Reply #72 on: Mar 17th, 2008, 01:08am »

yo laz...
a while ago you were hitting up t.j. alot
and i think you spun once at mexico city...
any plans of hitting up guadalajara?
oh...
when's your next show in l.a.?
Logged

ttime
Elite Member


member is offline



Achieving life is not the equivalent of avoiding death.

AIM
Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1696
Re: Questions for Laz!
« Reply #73 on: Mar 17th, 2008, 10:49am »

on Mar 7th, 2008, 01:12am, faesthetic wrote:
I guess it can happen, but it's never happened to me. Personally, I think it's got to be one of the best drugs out there. But anyone can explain it, you would have to experience it yourself to understand I guess. But it has such a low addiction potential, and you can still coherently think while being extremely happy and energetic. I'm sure a ton of people do it unbeknown to you guys. But she might have gotten sick from lack of hydration or exhaustion or something, you just have to keep track of these things. But seriously it makes the music like 10 times better and everyone is great around you. In my opinion, if you are smart and use it in moderation its very safe. 2 in 100,000 people react badly to use of ecstasy (google it.) And you can just lick a pill and wait, and if your tongue swells up, your allergic. But that would be a 2 in 100,000 chance. I wouldn't abuse it, but sometimes is alright.


yeah i was rolling at your show in dallas laz and it was fucking amazing. its all about how you handle it...
i think e, more than any other drug, is all about how you take it with an open mind to make an experience better. that way its not really deadly or anything..
thx for signing my friends shoe, and
great show in dallas btw.
« Last Edit: Mar 17th, 2008, 10:54am by ttime » Logged

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
- Friedrich Nietzsche
ttime
Elite Member


member is offline



Achieving life is not the equivalent of avoiding death.

AIM
Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1696
Re: Questions for Laz!
« Reply #74 on: Mar 17th, 2008, 10:52am »

on Mar 9th, 2008, 2:00pm, faesthetic wrote:
Hahaha, that's exactly what I thought about the statistic, but that's what it said on wikipedia so I stuck with it. But the musics always good, but a pill can make it better, and if it can make it better, why not? You don't even just have to take it at concerts, just take it anywhere and it's great. It's just like, the happiest you've ever been. But you don't have to get addicted, unless you're real dumb about it. It isn't even physically addicting anyways, but if you overuse it you could fuck up your brain.


yeah just to clarify, its not addictive, the only real danger from
over use is that you deplete yourself of seratonin and become sort of permafried.
Logged

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
- Friedrich Nietzsche
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7  ...  41
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Monthly Ad-Free Plan!

$6.99 Gets 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

This Board Hosted For FREE By SuddenLaunch
Get Your Own Free Message Board!