MSTRKRFT
Questions for Laz!

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2017, 01:53am




MSTRKRFT
General
LAZARO CASANOVA (Moderator: lgrweb)
  Questions for Laz!
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9  ...  41
   Author  Topic: Questions for Laz!  (Read 37293 times)
donuts
New Member


member is offline






PM


Posts: 13
Re: Questions for Laz!
« Reply #90 on: Apr 12th, 2008, 12:34pm »

yo laz who's your favorite hip hop producer?
Logged

Lazaro
Junior Member


member is offline



DJ's are NOT rockstars


Email PM


Posts: 350
Re: Questions for Laz!
« Reply #91 on: Apr 13th, 2008, 09:20am »

on Apr 12th, 2008, 12:34pm, donuts wrote:
yo laz who's your favorite hip hop producer?


i was big fan of dj premiers beats when i was younger. like what he did for nas on "nas is like" was fire.

just blaze had some dope stuff too. funny enough i enjoyed old school timbaland. like when he did timbaland&magoo, ginuwine, missy elliot, aaliyah.
Logged



QR code. Scan with Barcode scanner
Taylor
Elite Member


member is offline



i always wondered what this text box was for...


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3203
Re: Questions for Laz!
« Reply #92 on: Apr 13th, 2008, 09:36am »

on Apr 13th, 2008, 09:20am, Lazaro wrote:
i was big fan of dj premiers beats when i was younger. like what he did for nas on "nas is like" was fire.

just blaze had some dope stuff too. funny enough i enjoyed old school timbaland. like when he did timbaland&magoo, ginuwine, missy elliot, aaliyah.


timbaland&magoo was tight, i like his new sound but now any artist who wants a number one and has a million bucks can get it. personally i didnt like the tracks he produced for duran duran though.

anyway, did you hear that mtv is bringing back yo mtv raps this month?
Logged

donuts
New Member


member is offline






PM


Posts: 13
Re: Questions for Laz!
« Reply #93 on: Apr 13th, 2008, 1:29pm »

on Apr 13th, 2008, 09:20am, Lazaro wrote:
i was big fan of dj premiers beats when i was younger. like what he did for nas on "nas is like" was fire.


heat heat heat.
Logged

SergLM
Junior Member


member is offline



I'm going nowhere, cuz I'm already dead

AIM
Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 114
Re: Questions for Laz!
« Reply #94 on: Apr 13th, 2008, 10:58pm »

on Apr 13th, 2008, 09:36am, Taylor wrote:
timbaland&magoo was tight, i like his new sound but now any artist who wants a number one and has a million bucks can get it. personally i didnt like the tracks he produced for duran duran though.

anyway, did you hear that mtv is bringing back yo mtv raps this month?

it's not really coming back, they're just doing a special for the 20th anniversary
Logged

Is going nowhere, cuz he's already dead
terrible1fi
New Member


member is offline






Email PM


Posts: 45
Re: Questions for Laz!
« Reply #95 on: Apr 14th, 2008, 09:45am »

Lazaro, how was your show in TJ on friday 4/11?

Can't believe I missed it!
Logged

SergLM
Junior Member


member is offline



I'm going nowhere, cuz I'm already dead

AIM
Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 114
Re: Questions for Laz!
« Reply #96 on: Apr 14th, 2008, 4:01pm »

all of us here on the border just waiting for saturday man
Logged

Is going nowhere, cuz he's already dead
Taylor
Elite Member


member is offline



i always wondered what this text box was for...


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3203
Re: Questions for Laz!
« Reply #97 on: Apr 14th, 2008, 9:03pm »

on Apr 13th, 2008, 10:58pm, SergLM wrote:
it's not really coming back, they're just doing a special for the 20th anniversary


well, you know what i mean
Logged

scrot
Junior Member


member is offline






Email PM


Posts: 103
Re: Questions for Laz!
« Reply #98 on: Apr 15th, 2008, 07:52am »

are you doing a huge may show in new york with le castle vania?
Logged

--
http://burnthefire.com
http://myspace.com/coldblank
darksoul2787
New Member


member is offline






PM


Posts: 7
Re: Questions for Laz!
« Reply #99 on: Apr 15th, 2008, 12:24pm »

hey laz i see that you are gonna come back to the hardop in juarez, is there any way you can get me and kirereiff another member from the forums in to the party this saturday?? and by the way the party is gonna rock
Logged

Alexandra
New Member


member is offline



I guess there's always some place serving after hours.

AIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 33
Re: Questions for Laz!
« Reply #100 on: Apr 17th, 2008, 10:11am »

Lazaro, have you ever used traktor scratch? If so what do you think about it? My friend just bought serato not to long ago and I tried it out, I think I like traktor better because you have the option of using effects such as: beatmash, flanger, delay etc. Then again Serato seems to be more accurate.
Logged

Lazaro
Junior Member


member is offline



DJ's are NOT rockstars


Email PM


Posts: 350
Re: Questions for Laz!
« Reply #101 on: Apr 19th, 2008, 12:47pm »

on Apr 15th, 2008, 12:24pm, darksoul2787 wrote:
hey laz i see that you are gonna come back to the hardop in juarez, is there any way you can get me and kirereiff another member from the forums in to the party this saturday?? and by the way the party is gonna rock


yo, message me your full names and i'll make sure you guys are sorted


Logged



QR code. Scan with Barcode scanner
Lazaro
Junior Member


member is offline



DJ's are NOT rockstars


Email PM


Posts: 350
Re: Questions for Laz!
« Reply #102 on: Apr 19th, 2008, 12:55pm »

on Apr 15th, 2008, 07:52am, scrot wrote:
are you doing a huge may show in new york with le castle vania?


not that i know of
Logged



QR code. Scan with Barcode scanner
Lazaro
Junior Member


member is offline



DJ's are NOT rockstars


Email PM


Posts: 350
Re: Questions for Laz!
« Reply #103 on: Apr 19th, 2008, 1:18pm »

on Apr 17th, 2008, 10:11am, Alexandra wrote:
Lazaro, have you ever used traktor scratch? If so what do you think about it? My friend just bought serato not to long ago and I tried it out, I think I like traktor better because you have the option of using effects such as: beatmash, flanger, delay etc. Then again Serato seems to be more accurate.


never used traktor. serato i have used and while it has its perks, i'm currently transitioning back to cdj's.

something to keep in mind, those programs make your ear a bit lazy, even if you don't mean to.


Logged



QR code. Scan with Barcode scanner
DoubleOhNo
Junior Member


member is offline



Miscellaneous Chocolate


Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 381
Re: Questions for Laz!
« Reply #104 on: Apr 19th, 2008, 9:25pm »

good to know. glad i've been saving up for cdjs
Logged

http://www.myspace.com/doubleohnodj
http://www.soundcloud.com/doubleohnodj
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Double-Oh-No/501481870093
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9  ...  41
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Monthly Ad-Free Plan!

$6.99 Gets 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

This Board Hosted For FREE By SuddenLaunch
Get Your Own Free Message Board!