MSTRKRFT
Introduce yourself/say hi

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 30th, 2017, 07:59am




MSTRKRFT
General
GENERAL (Moderator: lgrweb)
  Introduce yourself/say hi
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6  ...  23
   Author  Topic: Introduce yourself/say hi  (Read 23147 times)
Taylor
Elite Member


member is offline



i always wondered what this text box was for...


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3203
Re: Introduce yourself/say hi
« Reply #45 on: Sep 22nd, 2007, 6:02pm »

im taylor, i was born in a dimension invisible to mere mortals, in another life i was abraham lincoln, i auditioned to do voice-overs for snarf on the third season of thundercats but lost out to fidel castro, yes, i CAN change into a robot (and it was I that defeated megatron, optimus just helped) i have to wear sunglasses to hide my badass supercool laser vision that i got from a toxic chemical spill, no i cant shoot spiderwebs, but i have beaten spiderman in a game of monopoly (he cheats)

in my spare time i climb the houston rooftops and throw rocks down at passing pedestrians. that and i go on low speed car chases through the suburbs.

honestly though, im taylor, and im a kid from texas, thats about it
Logged

maxwelljn
New Member


member is offline






Email PM


Posts: 5
Re: Introduce yourself/say hi
« Reply #46 on: Sep 22nd, 2007, 6:13pm »

on Sep 22nd, 2007, 5:00pm, LukeSwits wrote:
and yet you have a acdc icon?

welcome

what i meant was i didn't like today's rock scene. it's all a bunch of kids screaming like girls. i have always loved and will always love classic rock. and that's not to say i don't have a couple bands i like that are around still.
« Last Edit: Sep 22nd, 2007, 6:13pm by maxwelljn » Logged

First to Flight
Full Member


member is offline



Slayer rules


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 944
Re: Introduce yourself/say hi
« Reply #47 on: Sep 22nd, 2007, 6:55pm »

on Sep 22nd, 2007, 6:13pm, maxwelljn wrote:
what i meant was i didn't like today's rock scene. it's all a bunch of kids screaming like girls. i have always loved and will always love classic rock. and that's not to say i don't have a couple bands i like that are around still.


That's a pretty vague way to describe rock these days. If you're talking about the stuff that's regularly on much music/mtv then I agree, but other than that...you're missing out.
Logged

If you can't clap on time, don't clap. That's the rule.
First to Flight
Full Member


member is offline



Slayer rules


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 944
Re: Introduce yourself/say hi
« Reply #48 on: Sep 22nd, 2007, 6:56pm »

on Sep 22nd, 2007, 6:02pm, Taylor [internet] wrote:
im taylor, i was born in a dimension invisible to mere mortals, in another life i was abraham lincoln, i auditioned to do voice-overs for snarf on the third season of thundercats but lost out to fidel castro, yes, i CAN change into a robot (and it was I that defeated megatron, optimus just helped) i have to wear sunglasses to hide my badass supercool laser vision that i got from a toxic chemical spill, no i cant shoot spiderwebs, but i have beaten spiderman in a game of monopoly (he cheats)

in my spare time i climb the houston rooftops and throw rocks down at passing pedestrians. that and i go on low speed car chases through the suburbs.

honestly though, im taylor, and im a kid from texas, thats about it


ahah, you tried hard on that one huh?
Logged

If you can't clap on time, don't clap. That's the rule.
TYLER
Elite Member


member is offline



Just another kid on the beat, yeah.


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 2785
Re: Introduce yourself/say hi
« Reply #49 on: Sep 22nd, 2007, 8:15pm »

on Sep 22nd, 2007, 6:56pm, First to Flight wrote:
ahah, you tried hard on that one huh?


took him 20 days...
Logged

ask beavis i get nothin' but head
Taylor
Elite Member


member is offline



i always wondered what this text box was for...


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3203
Re: Introduce yourself/say hi
« Reply #50 on: Sep 22nd, 2007, 9:30pm »

on Sep 22nd, 2007, 6:56pm, First to Flight wrote:
ahah, you tried hard on that one huh?


damn straight, actually i saw there was a new post and it reminded me that i was gonna elaborate on how im a such a badass on the internet hehe

domikos was probably my favorite
Logged

First to Flight
Full Member


member is offline



Slayer rules


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 944
Re: Introduce yourself/say hi
« Reply #51 on: Sep 22nd, 2007, 9:52pm »

I have rekindled my love for making puppets out of paper bags.
Logged

If you can't clap on time, don't clap. That's the rule.
agentnumone
Full Member


member is offline



waiting for jah to fill i cup


Homepage Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 543
Re: Introduce yourself/say hi
« Reply #52 on: Sep 22nd, 2007, 10:11pm »

on Sep 22nd, 2007, 9:30pm, Taylor [internet] wrote:
domikos was probably my favorite


ya but your new and improved one was pretty good too.
Logged

http://www.melbdrawings.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvuUyeRLaTQ
slinky
Global Moderator


member is offline



...but I ain't jamaican man


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3623
Re: Introduce yourself/say hi
« Reply #53 on: Sep 22nd, 2007, 10:12pm »

on Sep 22nd, 2007, 9:52pm, First to Flight wrote:
I have rekindled my love for making puppets out of paper bags.


Everyone knows that socks are the only way to go.
Logged

Taylor
Elite Member


member is offline



i always wondered what this text box was for...


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3203
Re: Introduce yourself/say hi
« Reply #54 on: Sep 22nd, 2007, 10:23pm »

on Sep 22nd, 2007, 10:12pm, slinky wrote:
Everyone knows that socks are the only way to go.


hmm, i think ive just been inspired

haha, im gonna do a puppet/light show/dj set spectacular
Logged

lukas.
Elite Member


member is offline






PM


Posts: 2123
Re: Introduce yourself/say hi
« Reply #55 on: Sep 23rd, 2007, 08:41am »

on Sep 22nd, 2007, 10:12pm, slinky wrote:
Everyone knows that socks are the only way to go.


fuck socks, bare hand puppets are the way to go
Logged

NightRumour.com
First to Flight
Full Member


member is offline



Slayer rules


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 944
Re: Introduce yourself/say hi
« Reply #56 on: Sep 23rd, 2007, 12:19pm »

^ Bare hands are just creepy. Socks can go creepy but are usually cute. Paper bags are always cute.
Logged

If you can't clap on time, don't clap. That's the rule.
slinky
Global Moderator


member is offline



...but I ain't jamaican man


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3623
Re: Introduce yourself/say hi
« Reply #57 on: Sep 23rd, 2007, 2:28pm »

on Sep 23rd, 2007, 12:19pm, First to Flight wrote:
^ Bare hands are just creepy. Socks can go creepy but are usually cute. Paper bags are always cute.


/always come in handy for sex with ugly people.
Logged

Taylor
Elite Member


member is offline



i always wondered what this text box was for...


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3203
Re: Introduce yourself/say hi
« Reply #58 on: Sep 23rd, 2007, 2:47pm »

not to mention when youre done entertaining yourself/friends you can always pack your lunch/vomit in it
Logged

Yodie
Junior Member


member is offline



uh hu thats right...


Homepage Email PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 372
Re: Introduce yourself/say hi
« Reply #59 on: Sep 24th, 2007, 07:32am »

mmmm vomit lunch
Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6  ...  23
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Monthly Ad-Free Plan!

$6.99 Gets 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

This Board Hosted For FREE By SuddenLaunch
Get Your Own Free Message Board!