MSTRKRFT
Introduce yourself/say hi

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 30th, 2017, 08:03am




MSTRKRFT
General
GENERAL (Moderator: lgrweb)
  Introduce yourself/say hi
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7  ...  23
   Author  Topic: Introduce yourself/say hi  (Read 23148 times)
FROmusek
Junior Member


member is offline



....68 that

AIM
Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 116
Re: Introduce yourself/say hi
« Reply #60 on: Oct 2nd, 2007, 6:51pm »

i make music.
Logged

benandjess
New Member


member is offline



Where's the Grease?


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3
Re: Introduce yourself/say hi
« Reply #61 on: Jan 20th, 2009, 1:26pm »

Plenty of greetz and dirty beetz to all from Benny and the Jess !

We're cpl of crazy kids in love, with us, and a whole lotta MSTRKRFT !

I saw them during their first Canadian tour (sponsored by Trojan) at The Attic in Halifax.

Been keen on them for a good while now, and so stoked for some fresh greez in the form of Fist Of God.

Liking the artwork lads !

Anyone else from Ottawa/surrounding area/or the rest of the planet ? ?
Logged

Home of Ottawa's Non-Quite-Official Fan Club - Bring on the fresh greez !
TYLER
Elite Member


member is offline



Just another kid on the beat, yeah.


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 2785
Re: Introduce yourself/say hi
« Reply #62 on: Jan 20th, 2009, 2:03pm »

these old threads bring back some serious laughs. R2, Kyran, or Kath weren't here yet.
Logged

ask beavis i get nothin' but head
Katherine
Guest
Re: Introduce yourself/say hi
« Reply #63 on: Jan 20th, 2009, 2:37pm »

on Jan 20th, 2009, 2:03pm, TYLER wrote:
these old threads bring back some serious laughs. R2, Kyran, or Kath weren't here yet.


I'm here now!

As a matter of reference I guess I can officially introduce myself even though ya'll all know me.

I'm KATHERINE. I'm from the gulf coast of Alabama. I once heard if you put pop rocks in soda and drank it your head would explode. I have neither though so I can't check it out. I used to play drums, I used to ride horses and do competitive 3-day eventing, I also used to do foredeck crew on sailboats called 420s in regattas when it wasn't too cold. Now all I do is slack off and college. I like MSTRKRFT but I listen to a lot of other types of music. I'm 21 and I drink a lot of whiskey. I think someone's drink of choice says a lot about them. As for me... well confederate soldiers getting their leg sawed off weren't given a vodka cranberry, that's for damn sure.
I like tattoos, late nights, dark haired men, rebels, napping, batman, Mardi Gras, and basically anything done with passion.


yeah so... Hi.
Logged

5th
Full Member


member is offline



greetings from austin jacobsen


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 653
Re: Introduce yourself/say hi
« Reply #64 on: Jan 20th, 2009, 2:44pm »

oh hai guys.

im austin dennis jacobsen, son of douglas christopher jacobsen. hes a businessman, who is very strict about life but encourages me to follow my passion. he has scruff on his face a good amount of time, and douglas is in his second marriage with his 7th child with her. im the fourth of those seven, but thats not important

on long days douglas likes to sit down in his home theater and watch shows like stargate or read and stuff. hes a pretty smart guy, but sometimes he lacks understanding of social boundaries.

he also just went through a mid-life crisis where he got one pierced ear, with a fat diamond stud. i think it looks funny, but im not important.

well. im gonna go take a nap.
Logged

www.facebook.com/realboymusic
www.myspace.com/realboymusic
http://realboymusic.blogspot.com
pushvolume
New Member


member is offline






Email PM


Posts: 27
Re: Introduce yourself/say hi
« Reply #65 on: Jan 20th, 2009, 3:06pm »

yooo im Jensen...also known as So Serious

I run http://pushvolume.blogspot.com is my blog. updated daily with electro/fidget
Logged


http://PUSHVOLUME.com
Jeff
Junior Member


member is offline



''Bounce Low"


PM


Posts: 306
Re: Introduce yourself/say hi
« Reply #66 on: Jan 20th, 2009, 4:39pm »

im j3ff 4m newport beach, california, the real oc.
mmm.and im finally legal in june.
Logged

Coachella Weekend:

Friday:
Black Keys,Interpol,Caifanes,Cut Copy,Afro Jack, War Paint, A Trak,OFWGKTA

Saturday:
Animal Collective,Bright Eyes,Radio Dept,Ratatat,Steve Angello,Hype, Andy C,Chuckie

Sunday:
Kanye, Strokes,DFA 1979,Beetroots,Jack Beats, High Contrast, Zinc,Caspa,Axwell,Duck Sauce
geffin
Senior Member


member is offline



officious seeing eye bitch


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1424
Re: Introduce yourself/say hi
« Reply #67 on: Jan 20th, 2009, 6:15pm »

hi im gavin, and i'm gonna fuck up on my advanced functions exam tomorrow.

Logged

theres nothing i hate more than fucking .m3u files

http://aminalsblog.blogspot.com
MERCURIUSFM
Elite Member


member is offline



Better to die of thirst than drink from the cup of mediocrity.

AIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1669
Re: Introduce yourself/say hi
« Reply #68 on: Jan 20th, 2009, 6:29pm »

hi im bo, i puke lasers and shit stardust.
Logged

Ur only as strong as ur kick drum.
http://twitter.com/mercuriusfm
http://facebook.com/mercuriusfm
http://myspace.com/mercuriusmusic
http://myspace.com/chunkychickstrax
slinky
Global Moderator


member is offline



...but I ain't jamaican man


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3623
Re: Introduce yourself/say hi
« Reply #69 on: Jan 20th, 2009, 6:35pm »

on Jan 20th, 2009, 2:44pm, 5th wrote:
oh hai guys.

im austin dennis jacobsen, son of douglas christopher jacobsen. hes a businessman, who is very strict about life but encourages me to follow my passion. he has scruff on his face a good amount of time, and douglas is in his second marriage with his 7th child with her. im the fourth of those seven, but thats not important

on long days douglas likes to sit down in his home theater and watch shows like stargate or read and stuff. hes a pretty smart guy, but sometimes he lacks understanding of social boundaries.

he also just went through a mid-life crisis where he got one pierced ear, with a fat diamond stud. i think it looks funny, but im not important.

well. im gonna go take a nap.


Introduce your dad?
Logged

5th
Full Member


member is offline



greetings from austin jacobsen


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 653
Re: Introduce yourself/say hi
« Reply #70 on: Jan 20th, 2009, 7:08pm »

on Jan 20th, 2009, 6:35pm, slinky wrote:
Introduce your dad?


i got extremely carried away. sigh. sometimes people just dont understand me

but i guess to understand me you would have to understand my mother, who helped raise me. you see, her name is Deanna Linn Jacobsen. she is a very strong woman, raising her children for the most part on her own since they were around 5 years old. it was always tough for deanna, but she always made sure to put her kids as her first priority. she ended up creating her own business and becoming very prosperous, attracting some form of luck wherever she traveled.

but no matter what happened, her children always came first. but she learned to rely on her honest and respectful oldest son, austin, to take care of the two younger brothers. he learned how to become a sort of role model and father to his brothers, teaching them his ways. for you see, when this happens at such a young age the young one learns to become creative with his ways. for with so much stress all the time, he had to learn how to have fun

so i guess thats the moral of the story. ive learned to have fun, slinky. if this is a problem i recommend you take it up with me in a private message.

yeeppppp. im austin. 18 years old, southern california, moving to santa cruz next year.
Logged

www.facebook.com/realboymusic
www.myspace.com/realboymusic
http://realboymusic.blogspot.com
Uncle Ben and Aunt Beru
Junior Member


member is offline



I'm a Hickster


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 140
Re: Introduce yourself/say hi
« Reply #71 on: Jan 20th, 2009, 7:59pm »

I'm David, I'm from (Richmond) Houston TX.

I attend the university of Texas at Austin tho.

I play Drums, Vibes, Piano/Synth, and Baritone Ukulele.

I like pretty much all music.
Logged

Ferris Bueller You're My Hero.
Freedumb
New Member


member is offline






PM


Posts: 8
Re: Introduce yourself/say hi
« Reply #72 on: Jan 20th, 2009, 8:07pm »

Hi I'm Matt from Perth, Australia, that's all you really need to know.
« Last Edit: Jan 20th, 2009, 8:07pm by Freedumb » Logged

slinky
Global Moderator


member is offline



...but I ain't jamaican man


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3623
Re: Introduce yourself/say hi
« Reply #73 on: Jan 20th, 2009, 11:04pm »

on Jan 20th, 2009, 7:08pm, 5th wrote:
i got extremely carried away. sigh. sometimes people just dont understand me

but i guess to understand me you would have to understand my mother, who helped raise me. you see, her name is Deanna Linn Jacobsen. she is a very strong woman, raising her children for the most part on her own since they were around 5 years old. it was always tough for deanna, but she always made sure to put her kids as her first priority. she ended up creating her own business and becoming very prosperous, attracting some form of luck wherever she traveled.

but no matter what happened, her children always came first. but she learned to rely on her honest and respectful oldest son, austin, to take care of the two younger brothers. he learned how to become a sort of role model and father to his brothers, teaching them his ways. for you see, when this happens at such a young age the young one learns to become creative with his ways. for with so much stress all the time, he had to learn how to have fun

so i guess thats the moral of the story. ive learned to have fun, slinky. if this is a problem i recommend you take it up with me in a private message.

yeeppppp. im austin. 18 years old, southern california, moving to santa cruz next year.


yeah brush them shits!
Logged

Stardust
Junior Member


member is offline






PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 258
Re: Introduce yourself/say hi
« Reply #74 on: Jan 20th, 2009, 11:10pm »

on Jan 20th, 2009, 6:29pm, MERCURIUSFM wrote:
hi im bo, i puke lasers and shit stardust.


haha...
Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7  ...  23
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Monthly Ad-Free Plan!

$6.99 Gets 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

This Board Hosted For FREE By SuddenLaunch
Get Your Own Free Message Board!