MSTRKRFT
Dear admin/mods - issues and concerns

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2017, 11:17pm




MSTRKRFT
General
GENERAL (Moderator: lgrweb)
  Dear admin/mods - issues and concerns
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8  ...  12
   Author  Topic: Dear admin/mods - issues and concerns  (Read 23109 times)
Kyran
Elite Member


member is offline



I'm actually a team of midgets who take turns post whoring in shifts.


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1982
Re: Dear admin/mods - issues and concerns
« Reply #75 on: Mar 16th, 2009, 09:17am »

Who's the 'it' in that sentence?
Logged

Batman uses samples.

on Mar 13th, 2009, 05:06am, TYLER wrote:
EDIT: I JUST REALIZED THIS ISN'T THE WHERE I GO ON MUSHROOMS THREAD.
slinky
Global Moderator


member is offline



...but I ain't jamaican man


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3623
Re: Dear admin/mods - issues and concerns
« Reply #76 on: Mar 16th, 2009, 10:07am »

Hey dude, you have an imagination for a reason.
Logged

Smiley Perv
Global Moderator


member is offline



Ban Count: 21

AIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1586
Re: Dear admin/mods - issues and concerns
« Reply #77 on: Mar 16th, 2009, 10:15pm »

I just wanna bring this up since this will be a Issue or concern later.

The Questions for Jesse thread. This thread is high traffic for the obvious reason that Jesse answers questions when he makes time for it...
I'm bringing this up because, yes, a few posts were deleted by myself due to the lack of relevance that they had. And it's nothing against
anyone, but I feel that we need to cut the bullshit down some in there at least. We have all kinds of threads where we can discuss anything.
But since I have long deleted what didn't need to be there, I'm going to let you guys know what it is that I don't delete.

  • I don't delete questions (even if they're repeats like "What software do you DJ with?")
  • I don't delete answers that were answered for Jesse by a board member.
  • I don't delete insight on questions that were answered by Jesse.

So with that said, what do I delete? Just whatever doesn't need to be there. For example this:
Quote:
lol

or this:
Quote:
Oh yeaaahhhhhhh


These were actual ones I had to delete once and they stuck out in my head since they were entirely irrelevant.
But from now on, before I feel that I need to delete anyone's post, I will quote your posts first and PM it to
you, so you know what it is that was deleted, why it was deleted, and so that you don't have to type it all over
again if you really think you're post has validity. But honestly, no way I deleted anything longer than 2 sentences.

Be smart, kids. You guys are all pretty good about what you posts and where you post.

This issue and concern is also applicable to Questions for Al-p but I really don't think he'll post much anytime
soon though.
Logged

MTHRFCKN Moderator "There are no rules to art" - Angie
corwinstephen
Junior Member


member is offline






Email PM


Posts: 56
Re: Dear admin/mods - issues and concerns
« Reply #78 on: Mar 17th, 2009, 12:10am »

I didn't mean to provoke your insults. I was simply trying to express my disappointment with the fact that I'm expected to start a new thread every time I want to respond to someone's question. That's like telling someone there are devoted rooms for particular genres of conversation; Two guys are talking about music in their living room, and one of them makes a sports reference, at which point R2RO taps him on the shoulder and points to the den.

It's not like the casual back and forth was becoming a problem. Did JFK actually complain? I mean, generally all new questions start out with "hey JFK"... they aren't that hard to find.

Mods are supposed to use their power when it's needed. Not all the time, just because they have it.

All due respect,
Stephen
Logged

slinky
Global Moderator


member is offline



...but I ain't jamaican man


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3623
Re: Dear admin/mods - issues and concerns
« Reply #79 on: Mar 17th, 2009, 12:18am »

on Mar 17th, 2009, 12:10am, corwinstephen wrote:
Did JFK actually complain?


Yes.

Why don't you just assume that people who are as involved as we are and have been given this power know what we're doing and aren't going to abuse it?
Logged

corwinstephen
Junior Member


member is offline






Email PM


Posts: 56
Re: Dear admin/mods - issues and concerns
« Reply #80 on: Mar 17th, 2009, 02:54am »

on Mar 17th, 2009, 12:18am, slinky wrote:
Yes.

Why don't you just assume that people who are as involved as we are and have been given this power know what we're doing and aren't going to abuse it?


Because the experience of being hastled by people who've clearly been given too much power is all too vivid in my mind. Club security telling people that the queue line needs to be perfectly straight; Hired patrol security giving out tickets that they don't have the right to give; etc.

However, if you say you're doing your job rightfully, I trust you, and I'm not going to make an argument out of it.
Logged

Kyran
Elite Member


member is offline



I'm actually a team of midgets who take turns post whoring in shifts.


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1982
Re: Dear admin/mods - issues and concerns
« Reply #81 on: Mar 19th, 2009, 07:06am »

You irritate me.
Logged

Batman uses samples.

on Mar 13th, 2009, 05:06am, TYLER wrote:
EDIT: I JUST REALIZED THIS ISN'T THE WHERE I GO ON MUSHROOMS THREAD.
FISK
Full Member


member is offline



Respect the Rabbit


Homepage Email PM


Posts: 543
Re: Dear admin/mods - issues and concerns
« Reply #82 on: Mar 19th, 2009, 8:19pm »

what is this of a 1000 post section? You lie!
Logged

HTTP://WWW.FISKMUSIC.COM

Things currently on my hate list:
Fidget House ,
Wonk House,
Kids pronouncing Justice- Just-ICE,
*Not so New Addition* Hard House
Kids that wear excessive amounts of glow sticks and baggy trousers.
Beer
slinky
Global Moderator


member is offline



...but I ain't jamaican man


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3623
Re: Dear admin/mods - issues and concerns
« Reply #83 on: Mar 19th, 2009, 11:21pm »

Haha. You'll know soon enough...
Logged

FISK
Full Member


member is offline



Respect the Rabbit


Homepage Email PM


Posts: 543
Re: Dear admin/mods - issues and concerns
« Reply #84 on: Mar 21st, 2009, 2:47pm »

Aww ui don't post enough to get to 1000 iv been on here as long as slinky and have 1/6th the posts
Logged

HTTP://WWW.FISKMUSIC.COM

Things currently on my hate list:
Fidget House ,
Wonk House,
Kids pronouncing Justice- Just-ICE,
*Not so New Addition* Hard House
Kids that wear excessive amounts of glow sticks and baggy trousers.
Beer
Naister
Full Member


member is offline



Yeah.


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 821
Re: Dear admin/mods - issues and concerns
« Reply #85 on: Mar 21st, 2009, 7:28pm »

yeah..
i think we should be allowed in, you know, since we've been on the mstrkrft forums for a long time


Logged

FISK
Full Member


member is offline



Respect the Rabbit


Homepage Email PM


Posts: 543
Re: Dear admin/mods - issues and concerns
« Reply #86 on: Mar 23rd, 2009, 12:26am »

and our dicks are big
Logged

HTTP://WWW.FISKMUSIC.COM

Things currently on my hate list:
Fidget House ,
Wonk House,
Kids pronouncing Justice- Just-ICE,
*Not so New Addition* Hard House
Kids that wear excessive amounts of glow sticks and baggy trousers.
Beer
Jules
Senior Member


member is offline



montr3al


Homepage Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1349
Re: Dear admin/mods - issues and concerns
« Reply #87 on: Mar 25th, 2009, 4:16pm »

someone tell PUSHVOLUME to remove or lower his sign, its freggin huge!
Logged

http://www.el3ctronight.net/

@JulianCilib
Naister
Full Member


member is offline



Yeah.


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 821
Re: Dear admin/mods - issues and concerns
« Reply #88 on: Mar 30th, 2009, 1:40pm »

ban barcore, spammer
Logged

Smiley Perv
Global Moderator


member is offline



Ban Count: 21

AIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1586
Re: Dear admin/mods - issues and concerns
« Reply #89 on: Mar 31st, 2009, 10:32pm »

on Mar 30th, 2009, 1:40pm, Naister wrote:
ban barcore, spammer

I handled it appropriately.
Logged

MTHRFCKN Moderator "There are no rules to art" - Angie
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8  ...  12
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Monthly Ad-Free Plan!

$6.99 Gets 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

This Board Hosted For FREE By SuddenLaunch
Get Your Own Free Message Board!