MSTRKRFT
Need a Track ID? POST IT HERE

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 29th, 2017, 4:24pm




MSTRKRFT
General
GENERAL (Moderator: lgrweb)
  Need a Track ID? POST IT HERE
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8  ...  39
   Author  Topic: Need a Track ID? POST IT HERE  (Read 44815 times)
yugostud1
Senior Member


member is offline



'just let your soul shine!!'


PM


Posts: 1321
Re: Need a Track ID? POST IT HERE
« Reply #75 on: Jun 30th, 2009, 2:13pm »

on Jun 29th, 2009, 11:44pm, joblo91 wrote:
I went to a Fake Blood show and he played a track that has a robotic voice in it saying something like: 'To the city of amsterdam'
I'd really like to know what that tune is since I can't seem to find it, thanks.

could it be DJ Lucca - Body Dance......it is a wild guess
http://www.vimeo.com/2407803
Logged

PS This is what the alphabet would look like if 'Q' and 'R' were eliminated!
slyman
Senior Member


member is offline






Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1322
Re: Need a Track ID? POST IT HERE
« Reply #76 on: Jun 30th, 2009, 6:47pm »

on Jun 29th, 2009, 11:44pm, joblo91 wrote:
I went to a Fake Blood show and he played a track that has a robotic voice in it saying something like: 'To the city of amsterdam'
I'd really like to know what that tune is since I can't seem to find it, thanks.

i think someone asked about this song a few pages back
Logged

...the gap between, say, Plato or Nietzsche and the average human is greater than the gap between that chimpanzee and the average human. - Louis Mackey - Waking life
Flakes
New Member


member is offline






Email PM


Posts: 8
Re: Need a Track ID? POST IT HERE
« Reply #77 on: Jun 30th, 2009, 7:30pm »

Cherry Cola (opened for Fake Blood in MTL) played some song with a woman saying numbers. She would say seventeen right before the drop. I've been searching everywhere and just cannot find it
Logged

mattman4444
New Member


member is offline






Email PM


Posts: 29
Re: Need a Track ID? POST IT HERE
« Reply #78 on: Jul 2nd, 2009, 1:00pm »

on Jun 15th, 2009, 9:53pm, Verdis wrote:
Hm... you sure about that? cuz I heard a 1:30 second long thing on this mixtape and it doesnt sound too much like it... here ill link ya

http://goldenbloggen.blogspot.com/2009/04/new-blende-mix.html

its at the end of the mix. Right before Grum's track Woah

it *could* be the same song but i severely doubt it. Blende usually keeps a similar motif throughout his (their?) tracks. Im pretty sure its not off his new Northern School EP also.


+1 I think its some other tune.
Logged

sgd
Full Member


member is offline






PM


Posts: 527
Re: Need a Track ID? POST IT HERE
« Reply #79 on: Jul 4th, 2009, 08:03am »

on Jun 15th, 2009, 9:53pm, Verdis wrote:
Hm... you sure about that? cuz I heard a 1:30 second long thing on this mixtape and it doesnt sound too much like it... here ill link ya

http://goldenbloggen.blogspot.com/2009/04/new-blende-mix.html

its at the end of the mix. Right before Grum's track Woah

it *could* be the same song but i severely doubt it. Blende usually keeps a similar motif throughout his (their?) tracks. Im pretty sure its not off his new Northern School EP also.


That song at the end of that little mix is AL-P - Sad elastic. i think it was just labeled wrong from the start.
Logged

laserbeast
Full Member


member is offline





AIM
Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 996
Re: Need a Track ID? POST IT HERE
« Reply #80 on: Jul 10th, 2009, 9:30pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRvbWtvNYRY&feature=related

The track after Warp? What is it, I hear it everywhere.


EDIT: Nevermind, it's Gigi Barocc - Puah.
« Last Edit: Jul 10th, 2009, 9:32pm by laserbeast » Logged

www.facebook.com/laserbeast
Joe
New Member


member is offline



crack is wack


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 46
Re: Need a Track ID? POST IT HERE
« Reply #81 on: Jul 10th, 2009, 11:25pm »

whats the song/remix its in the bloody beetroots coachella set and it breaks down into a rocksong sounds kinda like RATM or someshit and its says something like "......Sands of time" and then goes back to being electro??

anyone know
Logged

joblo91
New Member


member is offline






PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 46
Re: Need a Track ID? POST IT HERE
« Reply #82 on: Jul 19th, 2009, 11:37pm »

on Jun 30th, 2009, 2:13pm, yugostud1 wrote:
could it be DJ Lucca - Body Dance......it is a wild guess
http://www.vimeo.com/2407803

Hmmmm nope that wasn't it, thanks anyway.

And here's another request! I was looking at crookers videos from coachella and there's a tune I'd like IDfied, it's the first track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XKEdli46LM&feature=related
Logged

bdk
Junior Member


member is offline






PM


Posts: 127
Re: Need a Track ID? POST IT HERE
« Reply #83 on: Jul 20th, 2009, 12:18am »

on Jul 19th, 2009, 11:37pm, joblo91 wrote:
Hmmmm nope that wasn't it, thanks anyway.

And here's another request! I was looking at crookers videos from coachella and there's a tune I'd like IDfied, it's the first track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XKEdli46LM&feature=related


Harvard Bass - Caked

http://hypem.com/search/harvard%20bass%20caked/1/
Logged

joblo91
New Member


member is offline






PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 46
Re: Need a Track ID? POST IT HERE
« Reply #84 on: Jul 20th, 2009, 11:19am »

on Jul 20th, 2009, 12:18am, bdk wrote:
Harvard Bass - Caked

http://hypem.com/search/harvard%20bass%20caked/1/


Oh yeah! Thanks! actually I already had the tune but didn't listen to it enough I guess hahaha
Logged

laserbeast
Full Member


member is offline





AIM
Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 996
Re: Need a Track ID? POST IT HERE
« Reply #85 on: Jul 26th, 2009, 1:34pm »

anyone know this track?

ripped from a live mstrkrft set (deepsession) before they drop Gay Dentists (JFK Edit)

http://aloader.com/files/32/needthistrack.mp3
Logged

www.facebook.com/laserbeast
joblo91
New Member


member is offline






PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 46
Re: Need a Track ID? POST IT HERE
« Reply #86 on: Jul 26th, 2009, 5:25pm »

I need to know what those 2 tracks are, both from the erol alkan & boys noize set at melt festival

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR2LWtJrSL4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hW-Xi7B0dc#watch-main-area (at 3:50)
Logged

Colonel Forbin
New Member


member is offline






Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 41
Re: Need a Track ID? POST IT HERE
« Reply #87 on: Jul 26th, 2009, 5:40pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWEQ64sObdM&feature=related

aoki's set at extrema... what's the first track
Logged

The Colonel....
boomboomboom
Junior Member


member is offline






PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 173
Re: Need a Track ID? POST IT HERE
« Reply #88 on: Jul 27th, 2009, 6:24pm »

on Jul 26th, 2009, 1:34pm, laserbeast wrote:
anyone know this track?

ripped from a live mstrkrft set (deepsession) before they drop Gay Dentists (JFK Edit)

http://aloader.com/files/32/needthistrack.mp3


sounds like an unreleased duck sauce track? maybe?
Logged

laserbeast
Full Member


member is offline





AIM
Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 996
Re: Need a Track ID? POST IT HERE
« Reply #89 on: Jul 27th, 2009, 6:27pm »

on Jul 27th, 2009, 6:24pm, boomboomboom wrote:
sounds like an unreleased duck sauce track? maybe?


good call... maybe.
Logged

www.facebook.com/laserbeast
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8  ...  39
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Monthly Ad-Free Plan!

$6.99 Gets 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

This Board Hosted For FREE By SuddenLaunch
Get Your Own Free Message Board!