MSTRKRFT
Questions for Felix

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2017, 03:34am




MSTRKRFT
General
FELIX CARTAL (Moderator: lgrweb)
  Questions for Felix
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24  ...  29
   Author  Topic: Questions for Felix  (Read 12056 times)
strychn9ne
New Member


member is offline






PM


Posts: 14
Re: Questions for Felix
« Reply #315 on: Sep 25th, 2009, 3:14pm »

How was Rifflandia? Talk about short notice! I didn't even know you replaced Fan Death until this morning and so I missed the show.

I guess my questions is, why weren't you on the bill in the first place?
Logged

TYLER
Elite Member


member is offline



Just another kid on the beat, yeah.


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 2785
Re: Questions for Felix
« Reply #316 on: Sep 26th, 2009, 01:00am »

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? you played rifflandia! fuck.

no wonder, one of the girls from work said she went to lucky and saw some amazing DJ last night but she didn't know who it was.

My problem with rifflandia was beach house and final fantasy were playing at the exact same time, different venues. Also, you couldn't pay for just one or 2 shows you needed to buy a wristband. which then complicates things with capacity so you would have to go early to each show to make sure it wasn't full.

felix you need to come to the island more often man
Logged

ask beavis i get nothin' but head
strychn9ne
New Member


member is offline






PM


Posts: 14
Re: Questions for Felix
« Reply #317 on: Sep 26th, 2009, 2:15pm »

There are some problems with rifflandia but overall it's been fun. FYI, final fantasy cancelled due to medical reasons so I went to beach house. Also, k-os djing? Kinda scared yet intrigued.
Logged

Felix
Junior Member


member is offline






Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 187
Re: Questions for Felix
« Reply #318 on: Sep 26th, 2009, 9:02pm »

on Sep 26th, 2009, 01:00am, TYLER wrote:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? you played rifflandia! fuck.

no wonder, one of the girls from work said she went to lucky and saw some amazing DJ last night but she didn't know who it was.

My problem with rifflandia was beach house and final fantasy were playing at the exact same time, different venues. Also, you couldn't pay for just one or 2 shows you needed to buy a wristband. which then complicates things with capacity so you would have to go early to each show to make sure it wasn't full.

felix you need to come to the island more often man


don't worry, i'll be back in december i believe

FC
Logged

http://felixcartal.com/
Felix
Junior Member


member is offline






Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 187
Re: Questions for Felix
« Reply #319 on: Sep 26th, 2009, 9:03pm »

on Sep 25th, 2009, 3:14pm, strychn9ne wrote:
How was Rifflandia? Talk about short notice! I didn't even know you replaced Fan Death until this morning and so I missed the show.

I guess my questions is, why weren't you on the bill in the first place?


yeah i found out at 2pm that day, it was a total last minute thing!
not sure why i wasn't on the bill originally.

FC
Logged

http://felixcartal.com/
TYLER
Elite Member


member is offline



Just another kid on the beat, yeah.


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 2785
Re: Questions for Felix
« Reply #320 on: Sep 26th, 2009, 10:54pm »

on Sep 26th, 2009, 2:15pm, strychn9ne wrote:
There are some problems with rifflandia but overall it's been fun. FYI, final fantasy cancelled due to medical reasons so I went to beach house. Also, k-os djing? Kinda scared yet intrigued.


i'd like to see what brendan canning's dj set is like too. i might try to go.
Logged

ask beavis i get nothin' but head
PhiL
Junior Member


member is offline






PM


Posts: 238
Re: Questions for Felix
« Reply #321 on: Sep 27th, 2009, 11:12pm »

Do you listen to any hip-hop? If so, what artists do you like?
Logged

Felix
Junior Member


member is offline






Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 187
Re: Questions for Felix
« Reply #322 on: Oct 2nd, 2009, 6:53pm »

on Sep 27th, 2009, 11:12pm, PhiL wrote:
Do you listen to any hip-hop? If so, what artists do you like?


I'd by no means call myself an educated hip hop listener, so don't really ever talk about it. But I really like the Dangerdoom album, Vaste Aire and Mighty Mi, Jedi Mind Tricks - Visions of Ghandi, and have a soft spot for some Dead Prez and Pharoah Monche. Only when I'm drunk though for the most part, haha.

FC
Logged

http://felixcartal.com/
GSKMSK
Guest
Re: Questions for Felix
« Reply #323 on: Oct 7th, 2009, 12:01pm »

I read somewhere (facebook status?) that you were setting up a new studio and going to be working on a britney spears remix. Im more curious as to what this new studio is going to look like. I was just looking at your previous studio in the post your studio thread here.

pics when its done?



edit:

VVVV Word. i just read on his facebook he'll throw up pics when its all finished. i should've known anyways
« Last Edit: Oct 8th, 2009, 07:06am by GSKMSK » Logged

eldoogle
Full Member


member is offline



Yeap.


Homepage Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 625
Re: Questions for Felix
« Reply #324 on: Oct 7th, 2009, 7:11pm »

^Yeah I think a few pages back he said he'd post pics.
Logged

myspace.com/lostrhinomusic
myspace.com/p0licebrut4lity
Jules
Senior Member


member is offline



montr3al


Homepage Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1349
Re: Questions for Felix
« Reply #325 on: Oct 7th, 2009, 8:22pm »

When can we expect to hear the Britney Spears remix?
Logged

http://www.el3ctronight.net/

@JulianCilib
Fairdinkum16
New Member


member is offline






PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 2
Re: Questions for Felix
« Reply #326 on: Oct 8th, 2009, 02:47am »

Hey . Just a quick question... i recently started listening to your stuff and Jesus changed EVERYTHING and just wanted to know im just starting to make my own beats and stuff and when i say just starting i mean took a 12 week sound engineering course and yeah want to start making my own now but my question sorry is starting off what would you say would be the best programs or whatever to get started on making my own tracks ??

and yeah come to AUSTRALIA everyone down here loves your tunes !

thanks John
Logged

DMcD
Junior Member


member is offline






Email PM


Posts: 231
Re: Questions for Felix
« Reply #327 on: Oct 8th, 2009, 07:14am »

I've got a remix of Britney by Felix, Outrageous? Is that the one you guys are on about, or is there another one?
« Last Edit: Oct 8th, 2009, 07:17am by DMcD » Logged

Jules
Senior Member


member is offline



montr3al


Homepage Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1349
Re: Questions for Felix
« Reply #328 on: Oct 8th, 2009, 10:01am »

on Oct 8th, 2009, 07:14am, DMcD wrote:
I've got a remix of Britney by Felix, Outrageous? Is that the one you guys are on about, or is there another one?

No, that's 2007 old lol. He tweeted that he just finished her remix...
Logged

http://www.el3ctronight.net/

@JulianCilib
ttime
Elite Member


member is offline



Achieving life is not the equivalent of avoiding death.

AIM
Email PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1696
Re: Questions for Felix
« Reply #329 on: Oct 9th, 2009, 01:28am »

whenever you're relaxing or traveling etc but dont feel like producing or something do you ever listen to chillout/downtempo/idm music? and if so, what are your favorite artists in those genres?

ttime
Logged

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
- Friedrich Nietzsche
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24  ...  29
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Monthly Ad-Free Plan!

$6.99 Gets 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

This Board Hosted For FREE By SuddenLaunch
Get Your Own Free Message Board!